Well, what can we say, fans here in Salt Lake City really get behind their team. We were all very impressed with the constant noise level that the Jazz fans brought tonight. Hopefully a lot of them are RSL fans as well and they'll be too worn down to get loud tomorrow night.
- For those of you who might have Tivo'ed the game, we won't tell you the result, we'll just end the basketball talk by saying that some fans left happy, some left sad and there were more from one side than the other.
- A number of our players were there for part of the game (with better seats than we had might I say) but because of the game's late start time, they had to leave before the final horn.
- As an earlier poster pointed out, it was in fact David's birthday on Friday. There was nothing big going on (that we know of) in the team, just the standard well wishes of everyone, including some of the other passengers on the plane and at the airports.
- Six players did not make the trip as Alamo, Ante, Fish, Ely, Alvaro and Abel all remained in LA with the other 20 ready to go. The only surprise on there to many of you who will sit out as a precautionary measure.
- The reserves are back in action on Sunday morning and there will be four guest players in uniform. UCLA products Brandon Owens and Greg Folk, whose MLS rights are still owned by the Galaxy, will arrive tomorrow as will Mike Munoz and Raul Palomares. That game will kick off at 10 a.m.
- Lastly, we've had some technical issues getting a chance to post the second episode of This Week Inside the Galaxy, so until we can sort that out, here is a compilation of all eight goals scored last month by Landon Donovan.
More to come on game day!