Saturday, June 6, 2009

This Week Inside the Galaxy - Episode 4

It's Saturday morning in LA and the only thing better than curling up on the sofa with a bowl of cereal and some Saturday morning cartoons is...

a new episode of This Week Inside the Galaxy.

This week we look back at the draw with Kansas City, look ahead today's game in Toronto and tag along with BJ, A.J., Leo and Kleiner as they hit the E3 Convention in Los Angeles.

Enjoy the episode...



Also, don't forget to to read all of the preview pieces below to get you ready for the game. Then, tune in to FS West for Galaxy Live at 12:30 p.m. for a look at the Galaxy Youth Academy before today's 1 p.m. kickoff.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous, how did the players get passes? Uncle Phil where are you when I needed you.

charlesj27 said...

Again, great, great TWIG video feature. Nice! Some of the guys got to go to E3 Convention! Sweet! Jealous, I am. I hope the team is fully prepared for this game. Cannot wait to watch the game today. I'm sorry that Gregg Berhalter could not be there - but, his actions kept us in that game, and, we managed to come away with a tie. So, thanks again, Gregg and Sir Don!!! I really hope - really, I hope that we can sign Chris Birchall and Mark Haskins. I think these two will be a good, positive, strong addition to our team. And, quite honestly - now is the time we have to have a strengthened midfield core - because the more experienced, deeper, more assured teams are starting to pull away little-by-little... teams like Chivas USA, Houston Dynamo, Seattle FC, Columbus Crew, Toronto FC, DC United, and Chicago Fire... these teams are going to get into a mode and rhythm that will carry them through! We will be missing Landon practically this whole month. Really, LA Galaxy cannot afford to lose any games - it will put us seriously behind. I want us to win games - but wanting it an dit actually happening are two separate things.

Anonymous said...

Once again, another fun informative episode. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

good stuff!

Anonymous said...

You were right Landon! Gordon and Buddle were a handful! Great show

Anonymous said...

My brother would have loved to be at E3. He was watching it on tv, and I saw some of the project natal stuff. Thats crazy. Milo is the freakiest one though. Milo is just too smart. Great TWIG. I like seeing Bryan Jordan in these vids.

Anonymous said...

Natal stuff looks incredible!

Anonymous said...

I've watched this like 10 times and I like it more and more every time! I love that BJ.

Anonymous said...

I have also watched this a few times too. I also love Bryan.