The team had the day off today, but we've got plenty of notes to pass along to you. So without further adieu...
- Landon won his fifth Honda Player of the Year award yesterday.
- He also had his first day of training at Bayern Munich.
- David's 70-yard goal against Kansas City did not make the final five of the Goal of the Year voting. See the five finalists here and vote here, starting on Thursday morning.
- Chris Klein tries his hand at acting in the second installment of the VW Road to MLS Cup.
- You can meet Chris, Julian and LA Clippers star Baron Davis at a Nothing but Nets workshop over at UCLA tomorrow. Click here for more information.
- Lastly, we have officially announced the signing of 17-year old forward Tristan Bowen. He is a Generation adidas player and is the first player in MLS history to graduate from a club's Youth Development program.
That's it for now, but we'll be back tomorrow with an interview with Tristan and more as we await tomorrow's announcement of the Rookie of the Year award, for which Sean Franklin is a finalist.