Thursday, September 17, 2009

Galaxy Doin' Work

The team was back on the field this morning for another short but intense training session under a hot SoCal skies.

Nearly the full team was on the field this morning with the game against Toronto FC less than 48 hours away. Bruce led the team through a number of small-sided drills, before breaking the team up into two teams of 11 for some full field work.

We caught up with Bruce and some of the guys after training and here is what they had to say.

Bruce...

David...

Eddie...

Todd...

Sean...

8 comments:

charlesj27 said...

It's good to know more of our younger players are also training hard, preparing, learning as much as possible to step in when needed. Really hope all of us get to see the LA Galaxy play very strong, manage posession and control, win back many balls, and prevent numerous turn-overs. Good luck to all of our guys. Play hard - Play well! I certainly will be wearing my colors and cheering our guys on!

Edge said...

whats alan gordon doing lol looks like he is picking his belly button haha

MEG said...

What a great picture to choose of the "Galaxy doing Work. I hope it was meant to be a joke. We will find out tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

MEG,

You need to stop hanging with c27. You've become just as boring.

Sincerely,

THE Anon

MEG said...

Dear THE Anon, Just got back from the game and I see your comment. I will just ignore it because I know you didn't mean it and Becks looked so hot tonight I don't really care if I am boring/ I am sure I saw C27 taking notes so we will get his usual bleh blah blah. Nicole was there too. she had to be retrained when he took his shirt off.

Anonymous said...

MEG said of Nicole:

"she had to be RETRAINED when he took his shirt off."

Please expand on the above and explain what were you doing up at 11:23PM?

Sincerely,

THE Anon

MEG said...

I just got home from the match and was rewatching the gorgeaus Becks on DVR.
RETRAINED should be re-S-trained

Anonymous said...

MEG,

We know you ate the S but were curious to see what you could do with "re-trained".

Also, it's not healthy to watch Beckham play past your bedtime.

Sincerely,

THE Anon