Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beckham on Ellen Today at 4pm

Galaxy midfielder David Beckham will be on today season premier of the ellen degeneres show on NBC Channel 4 (LA at 4pm PT). Be sure to tune in.

Here's what Ellen's website has to say about it along with a preview clip...

"It's finally here! I'm so excited! Today is my Season 7 Premiere! I've spent all summer getting ready for it, and you won't be disappointed! Who better to join me for the big day then the sexy, the suave, the frequently shirtless DAVID BECKHAM?"

Enjoy.

5 comments:

MEG said...

Wow Nicole, can't wait, know you ae excired too!

Anonymous said...

last time Ellen showed him up, he couldnt even kick it threw a hole...

MEG said...

You can see how excited I am can't even type.

Anonymous said...

Ellen is so funny.

Anonymous said...

MEG, cool it. You and Nicole have nothing to fear. David is not "his" type.